Skip to content

Share your ideas!

Got an idea for how we can improve? Select a topic below to share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas.

Catalyst Portal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Rate Behaviors

Is there a way to add a feature for the rate instead of having to enter the start and stop time. Would it be possible to manually enter the time as there have been instances when the timer has not been started by the RBT. I would like to see a feature where we can input the start and end time for the student's schedule.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. put in duration time, rather than track in real time

Would love the ability to be able to enter the specific time or amount of minutes for duration rather than only using timer. My staff cannot always turn the timer on and off as a behavior is occurring. I would love to be able to type in the start time and end time of the behavior and have it graphed by total duration per day/per session or per occurrence.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Do not zero behaviors when session don't occur

Behaviors are being zero-ed out for days when session is not occurring. It is zero-ing behaviors when treatment planning or parent training sessions are conducted. For example: the BCBA does treatment planning, records a SOAP note, and the behaviors automatically zero out, even though no direct session was held.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to see when a behavior was created

User would like the ability to see when a behavior was created (similar to the target history section within skill acquisition).

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base