Skip to content

Share your ideas!

Got an idea for how we can improve? Select a topic below to share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas.

Pinnacle

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. SOAP Note + Experience Tracker Integration

I love the capability of this new feature. One severe drawback for me, however, is that I use notes templates in catalyst to do my supervision, and use pinnacle simultaneously for staff checklisting data. Therefore the supervision session record is in my supervision note in catalyst, not in Pinnacle. If Pinnacle gave me the capability of doing my supervision notes while opening a checklisting session as an option, and connecting this to a client, that would be a game changer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Taylor Hetherington responded

Met with the user who requested this feature to show how current Pinnacle functionality satisfies the user’s needs.

2. Modal to confirm publishing form is desired action

While working in Pinnacle today, I thought of another feature request. I am always nervous I am going to accidentally publish a form and since this can't be undone and some are quite long, it would be nice if you do choose 'Publish' that a pop-up appears, asking if you're sure you want to publish the form (similar to what happens when you are going to delete something in Catalyst).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is deemed unnecessary because Forms in Pinnacle can still be edited by the user after being ‘published’ (so long as the Form has not yet been used in a Data Collection session).

3. create weighted forms

I also have a question about weighting. Can you weight one form over another? For example, if I choose 4 forms to switch back and forth between during an observation, could I weight one of those forms to be worth more than the other 3?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Pinnacle team is no longer considering this feature request. We recommend users combine the Sections of multiple Forms in to one Form and weighting the Sections of that single Form to accomplish this goal.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base