Skip to content

Share your ideas!

Got an idea for how we can improve? Select a topic below to share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas.

Catalyst Portal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

572 results found

1. Organizing Raw Data

When looking at the raw data for a target or behavior, it is difficult to visually see the data for each day within the list format. For instance, it would be helpful to have shading within the list to block or chunk out each date with data, so it is easier to identify the trials recorded each day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Client Name and Date Information on Report PDF

The legacy version included client name and date on the daily and weekly reports when downloaded. The beta version does not include this information, so we are having to add this information manually after downloading. I would like to see this information included in the beta reports. In addition, it would be nice if the downloaded PDF file had a name format specific to the date and client name such as "weekly percentage-<client initials>-<date range>"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bulk open baseline targets to teaching

It would be helpful if all baseline targets across skill areas and programs could appear in one general list so they can be bulk opened for teaching. Or if targets failed in baseline can automatically open in teaching.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create Progress Note Template for Treatment Plan

Create a treatment plan template for authorizations/ re-assessments. Currently I use the "Catalyst Progress Report" and add additional information to it for my clients. It would be nice to save a template for the whole company, with all the extra information...Instead of adding tables for service hours, tables for units being requested, medications client takes, etc...

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Analyzing Staff/User behavior

I find that one of the most challenging aspects of using catalyst is that there is no systematic way to analyze staff/user behavior. We are currently using Catalyst in a residential facility where staff follow through and being able to provide accurate, timely feedback is crucial to staff performance.

My suggestion is that Catalyst implement some sort of in depth data analysis to analyze user behavior via the portal. It would be extremely helpful if there were a way to view, by staff member, which targets specifically they have taken data on (and what they scored) over a range of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the Soap Note Template Name to the Documentation, Soap Notes screen (like you have in Assessments, Form Responses)

Now that you allow for multiple soap note templates it would be very helpful if I can see which Soap Note Template was created in the Documentation, Soap Notes screen. Currently that screen only shows the user, date and start and end time but not the Name of the Template. So in order for me to see which template was used I have to click on each Soap Note. You already have this feature in Assessments, Form Responses. So if you have that for the different types of Forms why not for the different types of Soap Templates? (Or if…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Data Entry

It would be useful when using the data entry tab if there was a select all -> then type of target, like where it has in progress, in baseline, etc. I.E. select all frequency targets, all duration targets, jumpto etc. This would be particularly helpful right now, as I'm having to go in and manually put in zeros for frequency and duration targets due to a glitch where zeros are not automatically populating when they are supposed to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. probe skills feature

It would be great if we had a first probe feature - to enter a list of probe targets that would open if the client fails the first probe and close if the client performs correctly on the first probe.

I am able to set the baseline criteria to 1 data point to do this but it sets for everything in baseline for the client. I would love a separate feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mastery Criteria of 3 consecutive sessions instead of 3 consecutive days

I think it would be a good idea to add an option of mastery at 3 consecutive sessions in place of three consecutive days. Although I review the data weekly there are some targets that are masted at the beginning of the week but stay open because there is not an automatic mastery criteria of 3 consecutive sessions. This means that if my client has sessions Wednesday, Friday and Monday and received 80% or higher each session it still isn't being marked as mastered because it's not 3 consecutive days.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mastery Lines

After mastering out a target, the mastered line automatically becomes a dashed-dotted line. It would be beneficial to have a setting or feature where the user could select what type of line would be used for mastered targets.

Example: Johnny mastered the last target for 1-step directions. I master out the target and check my graph. The mastered line automatically becomes a solid line (instead of the default setting of a dashed-dotted line).

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. view behavior graphs by technician

It would be very helpful to be able to identify trends of challenging behavior by behavior technician, so I can see if a client/student is having more challenges or more severe challenges with certain technicians/therapists.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SOAP calendar

It would be nice to be able to view all SOAPs in a calendar format similar to how AccuPoint has a calendar view for sessions with times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. creating new account

Allow users to set their own password and PIN and DO NOT leave the burden of the PIN/Password reset issues on the administrative team. I waste more time trying to reset passwords and pins for new users than I do setting goals and objectives for my learners. It is unproductive and unacceptable. New staff immediately lose confidence when they are trying to access the software and cant. They have to constantly reach out, jump on phone calls, and go back and forth in messages until we figure out how to make it work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. data entry

It could be helpful to have a way to take data on the computer in the same format as the app, i.e. have a mock version of the app we can bring up on the computer rather than the tedious data entry tab, especially if we could split screen the computer and have multiple students up at the same time, if a staff has two students at a time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove non-editable fields from SOAP notes

I do not like that you can't create a SOAP note template without the "notes" field. I put in fields that are more relevant and this field is not needed and being left blank. Just found out from funding source leaving any field blank can be cause for recoup of payment for session.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Area to see all open/baseline/mastered targets for easy closing/hold/mastery

I would love to have an area to see all programs that are opened, in baseline, or mastered out WITH the ability to edit them right there. For example, I just got a case from another BCBA. It took me HOURS to go in to edit all open/closed/mastered out targets. Currently, you can access a list of these programs, but you then have to go and find them all one by one to make appropriate edits. I believe this will save a lot of time :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Task Analysis

When using the task analysis feature, we should be able to see which steps were not hit across didn’t staff/devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Daily Behavior Counts on Widgets

Could you please create a widget which reports "Behavior Counts Today" in the same way "Trial Counts Today? This would be very helpful widget to ensure staff are collecting behavior data correctly!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change prompt schedule system

The prompt schedule system that catalyst uses causes data collection issues and overall confusion among our staff members. It would be much easier if you had the prompt schedule feature work in tandem with automatic mastery in that when a criteria is met, it would automatically move to the next prompt in the schedule and would not master out the target until mastery criteria was met on all prompts. For example, a prompt schedule could read: Hand over Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Independent. If that prompt schedule was linked to automatic mastery, it could populate a condition line any time…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. delete IOA data

We need the ability to delete IOA data entered by mistake

2 votes